Wireless Power Supplies – BM 315 – 12.0V – 30.0A Power Supply
BM315 Series of Power Supplies are the mains operated power supplies used for powering wireless sets of both UHF & VHF. They are the dual output Power supplies. They supply power to wireless set and at the same time charges the battery. These are designed with high frequency switching technology which makes them highly reliable, cost effective, compact in size and light in weight.
1. Wider input range, reduced size and weight.
2. Current mode MOSFET based design, higher efficiency, low heat dissipation.
3. Separate battery terminals with charge current limit to enhance battery life.
4. Proven field reliability for more than 12 years.
5. Protected against Short Circuit, Over load and Output over voltage.
||170 - 270VAC
||47HZ - 63HZ
|Output Load Regulation
||13.10V - 13.90VDC
|Output Voltages Nom.
|Output Voltages Adj.
||11.0V - 14.0V